- I have never been subject to any disciplinary process or to any ruling that has suspended or revoked my membership or registration with any licensing professional counselling association in NB or another jurisdiction. (If you have been subject to a disciplinary process or ruling that has suspended or revoked your membership or registration with any licensing professional counselling association, please inform the registrar by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I have never been convicted or charged with a criminal offence. (If so, please inform the registrar by email at email@example.com).
- As a candidate member or student member, I acknowledge that my membership in CCTNB does not qualify me as a Licensed Counselling Therapist and mention of my membership is not to be utilized on any advertising or identification materials such as business cards, letterhead, signatures, or in any other way intended to be construed as a licensed credential.
- I understand that my membership or student membership is null and void when I cease to be a counselling therapist or student but will continue as an Affiliate member until my Affiliate membership expires or is renewed or I am accepted by the CCTNB as a Licensed Counselling Therapist-Candidate.
- Licenced Counselling Therapist and Affiliates: I have been registered to practice as a Counselling Therapist in NB or other provinces or countries. (If so, provide copy of registration/membership card by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- I certify that all of the information included in this form and accompanying documents is correct. I agree to abide by the "Code of Ethics" and "Standards of Practice" of the CCTNB. I understand that all materials submitted to the CCTNB become the property of the CCTNB upon receipt and that neither originals nor photocopies will be returned to me.
By becoming a member of the College of Licensed Counselling Therapists of NB (CCTNB), I agree that CCTNB is authorized to collect, utilize and disclose personal information regarding my status within CCTNB and any other information required to comply with CCTNB's mission of protecting the public. As a member of the CCTNB, I hereby pledge to uphold the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association's Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice at all times.
In selecting the box "Declaration", I agree to these terms and conditions as my digital signature for the date that the application is submitted.
Copyrights 2017. The College of Licensed Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick is a non-profit organisation under Bill #64
Droits d'auteur 2017. Le Collège des conseillers et conseillères thérapeutes agréés du Nouveau-Brunswick est un organisme à but non lucratif selon les normes de l'Act no. 64