The College of Counselling Therapists of New Brunswick offers the designation LCT (Licensed Counselling Therapist). This designation is one of the most recognized counselling designations in New Brunswick and assists Licensed Therapists in demonstrating their professional validity. The LCT designation has become synonymous with professional accountability and adherence to high ethical standards in the counselling profession.
Why Should I Join The CCTNB?
- Professional recognition as an LCT
- Counselling Therapist regulation and accountability
- Eligibility for further revenue streams (EAPs, WorkSafe,Third Party Billing)
- Association advocacy for the development of the counselling profession
- Inclusion in a province-wide client referral system
- Connection to the counselling community
- Ongoing peer support
- Annual networking opportunities